British Poultry Passport Training Course for Broiler Producers – Module 1: Health and Welfare
Poultry & Gamebird
- Online: FarmIQ Learning Platform
- PLEASE NOTE THE DATE ON THIS EVENT WILL CHANGE ONCE BOOKING IS FULL
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Thank you Kindly
This course aims to provide suitable and sufficient training in broiler health and welfare as required by Poultry Passport standards.
This is a self eLearning course and will provide the following:
- Outlines the legislative requirements throughout the process of broiler production from placement to depopulation.
- Provides insights on birds behaviour (ethogram concept).
- Explains welfare; how to assess it.
- Offers a brief explanation on common and notifiable diseases of concern in broiler production.
- Links to relevant external sources such as Red Tractor Scheme, Legal Statutory Instruments or Codes of Practice.