British Poultry Passport Training Course for Broiler Producers – Module 2: Biosecurity
- Online: FarmIQ Learning Platform
- PLEASE NOTE THE DATE ON THIS EVENT WILL CHANGE ONCE BOOKING IS FULL
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
This course aims to provide suitable and sufficient training into understanding the concept of biosecurity and how to apply it on a broiler farm, as required by Poultry Passport standards.
This is a self eLearning course and will provide the following:
- Understanding of the concept of disease; how it enters the site and how it spreads.
- Understanding the value of regular monitoring of the environment (swabs, dipslides, etc) from a biosecurity point of view.
- Understanding the concept of biofilm and its importance.